North Branford, Connecticut
1.3

my wife and I took our wedding money and put a down payment on a used car from Dan Perkins Subaru of Milford.We chose a Audi which ad a lot of problems!

Returned it for a car same price and lost about $1500.00 from our original $4000.00 down payment! my car now is great but I don't think we should lose any of our down payment!

And to top it off they put the car back out for sale!First pic is my car now I love it 2nd is the messed up Audi!

BrandonSchneider830416 wrote the review because of bad quality at Dan Perkins Subaru and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dan Perkins Subaru to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dan Perkins Subaru audi for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dan Perkins Subaru?

Comments

Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more 2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more